The Orient Cowboy

Thursday, March 21


Each and everyday gets so much better. The weather becomes nicer and people become freer. I feel liberated now that school is coming to an end and winter is coming to say goodbye.

I have to say vintage is fast becoming my favorite thing!!! My newer looks are all starting to feature pieces that I happen across randomly in my erratic shopping sprees. Each piece I love and cherish, more than anything I've bought from a high street store. This outfit features this awesome kimono that I found and let me tell you, it's too amazing. As a person that has an infatuation with the far east, this is the perfect piece for me.

Take a look at the pictures, I decided not to edit them all just because I was lazy this time!!

 






I'm Wearing:
Gold Tiger Kimono
Vintage Hat
Nasty Gal Oversized Tee
Topman Flared Jeans
Dr. Martens Metallic Lace Ups

With Love,
Tae Hyeon ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger