Clothing Love; Iridium Clothing and Lab & ID

Friday, April 19




You guys know how I love my Tumblr and LOOKBOOK. My LOOKBOOK and my Tumblr always bring me to new and exciting things! I find that I always discover wonderful fashion tips and great new clothing brands that I am not sure I would have heard of on my own. The first I discovered was Iridium Clothing. I found this brand through the Black Fashion Tumblr. I was intrigued by the outfit in a submission. The leather pants were just too amazing. After some searching I found their website, Thinknscience.com. I am literally obsessed with everything on the site! Leather pants, leather t-shirts, bomber jackets! It's very street and very much my aesthetic. They even offer custom made clothing options! I haven't ordered anything from them yet but I see myself picking up some things in the very near future!


Photo Source: LabandID.com

The other website, LabandID.com I discovered through LOOKBOOK. A particular lookbooker caught my attention. I decided to look through his account to see if he had a blog and instead I found a website! The site doesn't have much up but it looks very promising! The style of the clothing is very Givenchy and I think that in time it will take off! I really want the graphic t-shirts! I love a bold print!

With Love
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger