All About Embellishing

Thursday, June 20


It has been a while since I've blogged about trends. I don't usually like to do it because I try not to be trendy and instead just go with what suits me. However, as I was preparing for my trip to Las Vegas and while I was in Las Vegas I couldn't but help to notice that there was an up and coming trend that I was fully behind.


Stella McCartney Resort 2014

That trend is embellishment. Although most people would say this is nothing new and that clothes has never not been embellished I would beg to differ. The trend takes embellishing in a different direction with little gems stuck here and there giving very simple pieces the edge that makes it different!

 Sweatshirt from TOPSHOP

Shell from J. Crew

This trend is very quirky, yet very elegant and stylish depending on how the accents are used. I personally love it and am considering purchasing an embellished sweatshirt from TOPSHOP.

What do you guys think of embellishment?

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger