A Day in Ardmore

Saturday, July 13


I've been doing a lot more traveling recently and honestly I've been enjoying it. The world outside of Philadelphia is actually more interesting than I ever could have thought! Today's travels took me to Ardmore, Pennsylvania to visit some old friends. The area was gorgeous and I wish I could have explored it more thoroughly but the rain kept me from doing so.



My friend Jim opened up a frozen yogurt shop in Ardmore and he's been working really hard so his cousin, Min and I decided to stop by. It's called Fruitti Yummi and we're proud that he is taking on such responsibility. However, Jim was busy running the shop alone, so, Min and I decided to explore the area. We only got to see a few stores because the sky literally started to fall but what we saw was very cute!

















Details: Felt Fedora, Topman Dual-Tone Chain and Rings, H&M Stone Wash Jacket, H&M Black Button Down, H&M Waxed Jeans, Solestruck x Buffalo 9020-2-16

Unfortunately I had to Min and I had pressing engagements so we couldn't stay longer (and the rain would not let up) so we had to call it an early day, but, the next I will take pictures and explore the city more thoroughly! But thank you for having us Jim, the fro-yo was absolutely amazing!!!!!!

Signing Out,
Tristian <3

2 comments:

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger