Joyrich Fall/Winter 2013

Tuesday, July 23

Photos and Video Source: Joyrich


























Umm omfg, David Meglar has like completely outdone himself yet again. Like I am already planning how I'm going to be able to afford everything in the lookbook. I've been watching Joyrich ever since I went to California in April of 2012 and with each season I am more impressed. I'm all about the crazy prints, bold colors and urban street feel that Joyrich brings. For those of you like me who live no where near California and don't make trips down there very often you'll have to wait to get your hands on the collection because it hasn't been put up on the website yet. But, be patient Joyrich is well worth the wait. I can already see myself rocking the Wildlife Shorts in gold.

What are your favorite pieces?

With Love,
Tristian <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger