Mother Mary

Friday, July 26

Details: DIY Denim Vest, Altru Mother Mary Tank Top, White Studded Cross Chain, Urban Outfitters Orange Tie Dye Cut Offs, Maxstar Custom Platforms









For as long as I've had this tank I've never actually worn it out. Which is strange because I actually really like it. I picked it up at Urban Outfitters in the beginning of the summer when I wanted to reinvent my summer fashion. It's definitely a trendy item but I was totally digging Mother Mary on the front. It's one of those items that really shouldn't be fashionable for the religious meaning behind it but is so awesome because it breaks the rules. Give religious icons on your apparel a try; it's a lot of fun!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger