KTZ SS 2014

Wednesday, July 10

Photos Courtesy of Style.com

When you think of bold and graphic, KTZ is the first brand that comes to my mind. KTZ is that iconic punk brand from London that Rihanna and Kanye love to wear! I've always loved bold designs and KTZ's Spring/Summer 2014 Runway show had me so upset because I couldn't get to it!


KTZ channeled it's inner Berber man for this collection. Fusing turbans and tunics with it's iconic punk aesthetic. A mix of linens and synthetics and sandals for days. I felt like I was watching Sid Vicious' version of the National Geographic. I love KTZ and I hope that I can continue to see such amazingness! I hope that maybe even one day I can collaborate with them!







What do you guys think of KTZ? Love or hate? Signing out for today!!!
With Love,
Tristian <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

TheFashMan © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger